Academic Survey Software.
The most appreciated survey software for Universities and Schools
IdSurvey is an academic survey software that Universities use for measuring, analyzing and improving the experience of students, professors and faculty employees. The data collection via telephone, web or face-to-face allows you to collect key information in order to improve every aspect of the academic world. Because it is so powerful and safe, and thanks to the licensing system especially created for Universities, IdSurvey is the best survey software for academic research.
IdSurvey helps your University and your School to:
A survey software for any academic research need
With IdSurvey you can drive academic surveys online, by phone and offline, for the most diverse purposes:
- Orientation questionnaires.
- Questionnaires on the learning process.
- Questionnaires on teachers evaluation.
- Customized researches led by students and PhDs.
- Students and teachers satisfaction.
- Post-seminars or events questionnaires.
- Academic marketing researches.
- Services satisfaction.
Choose the survey methodology that better fits with your academic research.
With IdSurvey you can choose the most suitable methodology for your academic survey, from the distribution of the questionnaire to data collection, simply by activating the software modules with a click:
The most powerful survey software, loved by professionals.
Capterra Reviews 4,8/5
Amazing feedback from our customers around the world.
"Great CATI software and excellent customer service - they provide you with customized training and technical assistance to make sure your projects are successful. They offer a fast turnaround to questions and their support team is amazing."
"The most sophisticated software for opinion polls and market research. User friendly interface, no need for additional experts."
"We found in IdSurvey the perfect partner for us. IdSurvey is the software that completely covers our company's needs in terms of data collection. You can choose from a variety of licenses that suit any kind of business, from the smallest to the largest."
"The software combines an easy to use GUI with the possibility to write the questionnaire in code, this makes it fast and easy to create complex surveys. The software feels stable and the uptime on our hosted version has been 100% for us."
"I overcome the limitations I found in the tools I used before IdSurvey. Powerful and easy to use, with a very knowledgeable and flexible support team. The possibilities of use are almost limitless."
"The way IdSurvey handles issues is outstanding. It is very well documented and very fast. The staff is professional and helpful at all times."
"Powerful and easy to use software for collecting data and designing surveys. I love IdSurvey and I would recommend it to anyone doing surveys."
"When we first started using IdSurvey, we were amazed by the clean interface and ease of use of the system. IdSurvey provides us with robust sample management . Programing questionnaires has never been easier!"
IdSurvey offers flexible and deductible licenses that perfectly suit your requirements of use.
- Logic management on sections, pages, questions and answers.
- Conditions, jumps, quotas, off target and rules.
- Standard or smart e-mail and SMS campaigns.
- Complete brand control with the possibility to customize themes and styles.
- Survey distribution in mixed mode thanks to the perfect integration between CATI, CAWI, and CAPI modules.
- Report and Dashboard updated in real time.
- Analyze the results in real time and export them in the commonly used formats such as Excel, SPSS, Triple-S, CSV, TXT and Microsoft Access.
Methodologies compared: advantages and disadvantages of data collection via telephone, web and on field. (CATI, CAWI and CAPI)
CATICATI methodology (Computer Assisted Telephone Interview) improved telephone interviewing process. In fact, a software automatically support and lead the interviewer during data collection. Thus, they see questions on the screen followed by possible answers. For this reason, it has several advantages:
- high quality of collected data: you avoid any interviewer misinterpretation or incorrect question administering;
- time reduction: automatic callback managed by the system. The interviewer can also directly insert the data with no use of paper;
- more accuracy: being completely automated, there’s no room for mistakes or unclear compiling;
- complete control on interviews progress: you can check in real time completed, incomplete and dropped interviews.
CAWIWeb revolution has been crucial to market research evolution. This is particularly true for CAWI methodology (Computer Assisted Web Interviewing). Back in the days, with CAWI you could reach just around 20% of the population. So it was used just for limited purposes. Today, you reach wide and generic population (an entire country, a multinational corporation…). A link is sent to the respondents via email. They just follow the link to complete the questionnaire. Main characteristics of CAWI method are:
- 1. the software autonomously send the emails and takes care of their following classification. Finished questionnaires are marked as complete.
- 2. the respondent is invited via email and clicks on the link to answer the questionnaire. Obviously you need to have all email addresses of your respondents to carry on a CAWI survey.