Market Research surveys.
The Market Research Software that professionals love
A market research platform for any need
With the IdSurvey you can manage market research online, by phone and offline, for the most diverse purposes:
- Marketing Research surveys.
- Market and clients segmentation.
- Product development and pricing policies.
- Brand positioning.
- Forecasting models.
- Concept tests.
- Buying habits.
- Economics and finance research.
- Customer behavior.
- Monitoring the market trends.
- Comparative benchmarks.
- Advertising tests.
- feedback from potential customers.
- Customer satisfaction.
Choose the survey methodology that better fits with your market research.
Advanced Market Research Tools
Create the questionnaire using both the intuitive GUI and IdCode. In fact, IdCode works in parallel with the GUI. So you will be able to use both at the same time, while quickly learning the syntax.
You can create endless variables to program dynamic rules or to simply collect further data. For example, variables can change the flow of the interview or be recalled using TextPiping.
FlowScript is a tool to create complex rules in no time. For example, create loops, generate variables or interact with other surveys or third-part instruments.
Real time survey results analysis
Give us your market research projects
Methodologies compared: advantages and disadvantages of data collection via telephone, web and on field. (CATI, CAWI and CAPI)
CATICATI methodology (Computer Assisted Telephone Interview) improved telephone interviewing process. In fact, a software automatically support and lead the interviewer during data collection. Thus, they see questions on the screen followed by possible answers. For this reason, it has several advantages:
- high quality of collected data: you avoid any interviewer misinterpretation or incorrect question administering;
- time reduction: automatic callback managed by the system. The interviewer can also directly insert the data with no use of paper;
- more accuracy: being completely automated, there’s no room for mistakes or unclear compiling;
- complete control on interviews progress: you can check in real time completed, incomplete and dropped interviews.
CAWIWeb revolution has been crucial to market research evolution. This is particularly true for CAWI methodology (Computer Assisted Web Interviewing). Back in the days, with CAWI you could reach just around 20% of the population. So it was used just for limited purposes. Today, you reach wide and generic population (an entire country, a multinational corporation…). A link is sent to the respondents via email. They just follow the link to complete the questionnaire. Main characteristics of CAWI method are:
- 1. the software autonomously send the emails and takes care of their following classification. Finished questionnaires are marked as complete.
- 2. the respondent is invited via email and clicks on the link to answer the questionnaire. Obviously you need to have all email addresses of your respondents to carry on a CAWI survey.