Survey Results Dashboards and Reports.
Turn data into in-depth reports and intuitive survey dashboards.
Your survey results become insightful reports and intuitive dashboards that update in real time. Filter the data, choose survey questions to show, set charts and customize the layout with text, images, logos, video and custom colors. With Quality Control, you can share data from only reviewed and validated interviews with your clients.
Charts and metrics
The survey results you need, immediately available for your survey analysis.
Customized Survey Analytics.
Share survey results
Improve and speed up the cooperation with your team.
You can easily share survey results analysis with your colleagues and customers thanks to the dynamic reports and customized dashboards. Forget static survey results and access a new way of sharing survey analytics:
- Display the data as soon as answers are collected.
- Break out or filter shared data.
- Export charts, tables, and lists in pdf, PNG, Jpeg and Excel format.
- Export the whole report in Pdf or in Power Point.
Survey results export
Export survey results in your preferred format and analyze them.
Methodologies compared: advantages and disadvantages of data collection via telephone, web and on field. (CATI, CAWI and CAPI)
CATICATI methodology (Computer Assisted Telephone Interview) improved telephone interviewing process. In fact, a software automatically support and lead the interviewer during data collection. Thus, they see questions on the screen followed by possible answers. For this reason, it has several advantages:
- high quality of collected data: you avoid any interviewer misinterpretation or incorrect question administering;
- time reduction: automatic callback managed by the system. The interviewer can also directly insert the data with no use of paper;
- more accuracy: being completely automated, there’s no room for mistakes or unclear compiling;
- complete control on interviews progress: you can check in real time completed, incomplete and dropped interviews.
CAWIWeb revolution has been crucial to market research evolution. This is particularly true for CAWI methodology (Computer Assisted Web Interviewing). Back in the days, with CAWI you could reach just around 20% of the population. So it was used just for limited purposes. Today, you reach wide and generic population (an entire country, a multinational corporation…). A link is sent to the respondents via email. They just follow the link to complete the questionnaire. Main characteristics of CAWI method are:
- 1. the software autonomously send the emails and takes care of their following classification. Finished questionnaires are marked as complete.
- 2. the respondent is invited via email and clicks on the link to answer the questionnaire. Obviously you need to have all email addresses of your respondents to carry on a CAWI survey.