The most appreciated survey software for small, medium and large size companies
Business surveys are the best way to collect in-depth information on satisfaction, motivation and needs of clients and employees. The information collected can help you make the right choices for your business and to build strong relationships. IdSurvey is a powerful business survey software that enables your company to create any kind of survey, from employee engagement to customer satisfaction.
IdSurvey helps your company to:
A survey platform for any business need
With the business research software by IdSurvey you can drive online, by phone and offline surveys, for the most diverse purposes:
- Work from home survey questions.
- Employee feedback.
- Employee engagement.
- VoC – Voice of the Customer.
- Employer Branding.
- HR Analytics.
- Customer satisfaction.
- Post seminars or events questionnaires.
- Post training questionnaires.
- Questionnaires on ex-employees
- Products and services satisfaction surveys.
- B2b marketing surveys.
- Brand positioning surveys.
- Business development investigations.
- Surveys to test the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
Choose the survey methodology that better fits with your business research.
With IdSurvey you can choose the most suitable methodology for your business survey, from the creation of the questionnaire to data collection, simply by activating the software modules with a click:
The most powerful survey software, loved by professionals.
Capterra Reviews 4,8/5
Amazing feedback from our customers around the world.
"Great CATI software and excellent customer service - they provide you with customized training and technical assistance to make sure your projects are successful. They offer a fast turnaround to questions and their support team is amazing."
"The most sophisticated software for opinion polls and market research. User friendly interface, no need for additional experts."
"We found in IdSurvey the perfect partner for us. IdSurvey is the software that completely covers our company's needs in terms of data collection. You can choose from a variety of licenses that suit any kind of business, from the smallest to the largest."
"The software combines an easy to use GUI with the possibility to write the questionnaire in code, this makes it fast and easy to create complex surveys. The software feels stable and the uptime on our hosted version has been 100% for us."
"I overcome the limitations I found in the tools I used before IdSurvey. Powerful and easy to use, with a very knowledgeable and flexible support team. The possibilities of use are almost limitless."
"The way IdSurvey handles issues is outstanding. It is very well documented and very fast. The staff is professional and helpful at all times."
"Powerful and easy to use software for collecting data and designing surveys. I love IdSurvey and I would recommend it to anyone doing surveys."
"When we first started using IdSurvey, we were amazed by the clean interface and ease of use of the system. IdSurvey provides us with robust sample management . Programing questionnaires has never been easier!"
Create unique surveys in a quick and easy way.
Skilled support team by your side
By choosing IdSurvey you will get a team of professionals that will teach you how to use the software and will guide you through the configuration, customization and development of any kind of survey, even the most complex ones.
Methodologies compared: advantages and disadvantages of data collection via telephone, web and on field. (CATI, CAWI and CAPI)
CATICATI methodology (Computer Assisted Telephone Interview) improved telephone interviewing process. In fact, a software automatically support and lead the interviewer during data collection. Thus, they see questions on the screen followed by possible answers. For this reason, it has several advantages:
- high quality of collected data: you avoid any interviewer misinterpretation or incorrect question administering;
- time reduction: automatic callback managed by the system. The interviewer can also directly insert the data with no use of paper;
- more accuracy: being completely automated, there’s no room for mistakes or unclear compiling;
- complete control on interviews progress: you can check in real time completed, incomplete and dropped interviews.
CAWIWeb revolution has been crucial to market research evolution. This is particularly true for CAWI methodology (Computer Assisted Web Interviewing). Back in the days, with CAWI you could reach just around 20% of the population. So it was used just for limited purposes. Today, you reach wide and generic population (an entire country, a multinational corporation…). A link is sent to the respondents via email. They just follow the link to complete the questionnaire. Main characteristics of CAWI method are:
- 1. the software autonomously send the emails and takes care of their following classification. Finished questionnaires are marked as complete.
- 2. the respondent is invited via email and clicks on the link to answer the questionnaire. Obviously you need to have all email addresses of your respondents to carry on a CAWI survey.