IdTalk, the advanced PBX for your call center.
A virtual telephone switchboard perfectly integrated with IdSurvey
Click to Dial e Predictive Dialing, simplify your phone calls.
Click to Dial
Main features of IdSurvey and IdTalk
Control and measure the performance of your Call Center
Integrate IdTalk PBX with your call center
Internet connection suitable for the number of lines used simultaneously
(1Mb every 30 lines with G.729 codec)
VoIP phones or soft phones with SIP internet protocol
For telephonic equipment, IdTalk supports the most common SIP Voip phones and the common free or pre-paid soft phones such as Zopier, Zoiper Pro, Bria, x-lite and 3cx. Some features such as Click to Dial and Codec G.729 could only be available for the pre-paid versions.
Ports: 5060 UDP – from 10.000 to 20.000 UDP
(equipped with a pre-configured virtual machine)
It can be used with any VoIP provider.
For the OnSite installations our IT experts will assist you during the configuration and they will guide you to choose the best solutions for your needs.
Methodologies compared: advantages and disadvantages of data collection via telephone, web and on field. (CATI, CAWI and CAPI)
CATICATI methodology (Computer Assisted Telephone Interview) improved telephone interviewing process. In fact, a software automatically support and lead the interviewer during data collection. Thus, they see questions on the screen followed by possible answers. For this reason, it has several advantages:
- high quality of collected data: you avoid any interviewer misinterpretation or incorrect question administering;
- time reduction: automatic callback managed by the system. The interviewer can also directly insert the data with no use of paper;
- more accuracy: being completely automated, there’s no room for mistakes or unclear compiling;
- complete control on interviews progress: you can check in real time completed, incomplete and dropped interviews.
CAWIWeb revolution has been crucial to market research evolution. This is particularly true for CAWI methodology (Computer Assisted Web Interviewing). Back in the days, with CAWI you could reach just around 20% of the population. So it was used just for limited purposes. Today, you reach wide and generic population (an entire country, a multinational corporation…). A link is sent to the respondents via email. They just follow the link to complete the questionnaire. Main characteristics of CAWI method are:
- 1. the software autonomously send the emails and takes care of their following classification. Finished questionnaires are marked as complete.
- 2. the respondent is invited via email and clicks on the link to answer the questionnaire. Obviously you need to have all email addresses of your respondents to carry on a CAWI survey.