IdVoip: professional, clear and convenient offers for your calls.
VoiP service designed for Call Center and Research Institutes.
IdVoIP is the VoIP service by IdSurvey for call centers and research institutes. It offers rates per second that are extremely convenient, no subscription or extra costs. You only pay what you use. With the high quality of VoIP calls and a top service, IdVoIP is the definitive solution for any Call Center.
With IdVoIP you have the most convenient rates in the market. Ask for more information to have international rates.
No fixed costs
No monthly fee, no connection fee. Using the management panel you can monitor in any moment your prepaid credit consumption.
IdVoip is a professional service designed for all call centers and research institutes. Using IdVoip you make your calls with a high sound quality. Our advanced telephone network is powered by multiple redundant data centers located in Italy and connected to high quality IP networks.
You only pay for what you use.
With IdVoip you only pay for real seconds of conversation with no connection fee or extra hidden costs regardless of lines used.
IdVoip offer is completed by IdConnect, the HDSL line with a guaranteed band for call center, advanced services for mail, fax and sms integrations and IdTalk, the telephone switchboard with services and automations to optimize resources and working time to increase productivity.
Methodologies compared: advantages and disadvantages of data collection via telephone, web and on field. (CATI, CAWI and CAPI)
CATICATI methodology (Computer Assisted Telephone Interview) improved telephone interviewing process. In fact, a software automatically support and lead the interviewer during data collection. Thus, they see questions on the screen followed by possible answers. For this reason, it has several advantages:
- high quality of collected data: you avoid any interviewer misinterpretation or incorrect question administering;
- time reduction: automatic callback managed by the system. The interviewer can also directly insert the data with no use of paper;
- more accuracy: being completely automated, there’s no room for mistakes or unclear compiling;
- complete control on interviews progress: you can check in real time completed, incomplete and dropped interviews.
CAWIWeb revolution has been crucial to market research evolution. This is particularly true for CAWI methodology (Computer Assisted Web Interviewing). Back in the days, with CAWI you could reach just around 20% of the population. So it was used just for limited purposes. Today, you reach wide and generic population (an entire country, a multinational corporation…). A link is sent to the respondents via email. They just follow the link to complete the questionnaire. Main characteristics of CAWI method are:
- 1. the software autonomously send the emails and takes care of their following classification. Finished questionnaires are marked as complete.
- 2. the respondent is invited via email and clicks on the link to answer the questionnaire. Obviously you need to have all email addresses of your respondents to carry on a CAWI survey.