All IdSurvey power mixed with code speed.
The one and only survey scripting in real time.
With IdCode you can quickly create or edit the questionnaire using code. The syntax is extremely easy and no programming skill is required. You can switch in any moment from IdCode to GUI or use both at the same time.
What you can do with IdCode? Everything.
Methodologies compared: advantages and disadvantages of data collection via telephone, web and on field. (CATI, CAWI and CAPI)
CATICATI methodology (Computer Assisted Telephone Interview) improved telephone interviewing process. In fact, a software automatically support and lead the interviewer during data collection. Thus, they see questions on the screen followed by possible answers. For this reason, it has several advantages:
- high quality of collected data: you avoid any interviewer misinterpretation or incorrect question administering;
- time reduction: automatic callback managed by the system. The interviewer can also directly insert the data with no use of paper;
- more accuracy: being completely automated, there’s no room for mistakes or unclear compiling;
- complete control on interviews progress: you can check in real time completed, incomplete and dropped interviews.
CAWIWeb revolution has been crucial to market research evolution. This is particularly true for CAWI methodology (Computer Assisted Web Interviewing). Back in the days, with CAWI you could reach just around 20% of the population. So it was used just for limited purposes. Today, you reach wide and generic population (an entire country, a multinational corporation…). A link is sent to the respondents via email. They just follow the link to complete the questionnaire. Main characteristics of CAWI method are:
- 1. the software autonomously send the emails and takes care of their following classification. Finished questionnaires are marked as complete.
- 2. the respondent is invited via email and clicks on the link to answer the questionnaire. Obviously you need to have all email addresses of your respondents to carry on a CAWI survey.