CAWI Software for Online Surveys.
CAWI survey software
Online surveys with style.
CAWI Software main features
Advanced online survey distribution tools
Designing a email campaign has never been easier or smarter.
Reach everyone, instantly.
LINK ON WEBSITE AND SOCIAL MEDIA
Create customized links in order to track down the origin of survey responses. You can create multiple links for each distribution channel. For example, you can use one link for a website, one for a social network and one for the emails.
Using the “Populate fields from URL” you can combine IdSurvey with Facebook or other social networks. For example, to collect email addresses and other data from the contact.
PANELS AND THIRD PARTY INSTRUMENTS
Work with one or multiple panel providers at the same time for the same survey. Add the redirect links to the panel provider corresponding to the outcomes “complete interview”, “quota full” and “out of target”. Besides, by using to the “Populate fields from URL” function you can easily combine third party instruments. For specific requests you can require the integration to existing SSO (Single sign-on).
Survey invitation features
Identified or anonymous
Enter the CAWI interview with a univocal or a general link.
Set a statistical sample for your survey.
CAWI software in Mixed Mode
Mix multiple methodologies in the same survey.
Methodologies compared: advantages and disadvantages of data collection via telephone, web and on field. (CATI, CAWI and CAPI)
CATICATI methodology (Computer Assisted Telephone Interview) improved telephone interviewing process. In fact, a software automatically support and lead the interviewer during data collection. Thus, they see questions on the screen followed by possible answers. For this reason, it has several advantages:
- high quality of collected data: you avoid any interviewer misinterpretation or incorrect question administering;
- time reduction: automatic callback managed by the system. The interviewer can also directly insert the data with no use of paper;
- more accuracy: being completely automated, there’s no room for mistakes or unclear compiling;
- complete control on interviews progress: you can check in real time completed, incomplete and dropped interviews.
CAWIWeb revolution has been crucial to market research evolution. This is particularly true for CAWI methodology (Computer Assisted Web Interviewing). Back in the days, with CAWI you could reach just around 20% of the population. So it was used just for limited purposes. Today, you reach wide and generic population (an entire country, a multinational corporation…). A link is sent to the respondents via email. They just follow the link to complete the questionnaire. Main characteristics of CAWI method are:
- 1. the software autonomously send the emails and takes care of their following classification. Finished questionnaires are marked as complete.
- 2. the respondent is invited via email and clicks on the link to answer the questionnaire. Obviously you need to have all email addresses of your respondents to carry on a CAWI survey.